Welcome to the 16th episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast. In today’s show I’ll talk about some key time management principles. We all want to know how to have more time, to do things faster, to save time and even to create more. Let’s see how we can do it.
There are many ways to have more time, to double your productivity and perform even better. It’s just that people aren’t willing to dedicate time and energy to read about and implement the right strategies, and thus just keep doing what they do, never having enough time, but complaining about it all the time.
I’ve found out that most of the things we do aren’t necessary. Also, the way we do them isn’t always the most practical.
We ourselves are losing the battle with procrastination, simply because we’re overburdened with tasks each day, don’t find any joy in the work we do, and are too lazy to find smarter and faster ways to do what we regularly do.
The solution to having more time and being twice as productive then lies in self-analysis – analyzing everything we do throughout the day, with every detail, time spent and results achieved.
- What’s the solution to having more time and being twice as productive [1:10]
- What are MIT’s [2:40]
- Are you sleeping more than you need to [3:42]
- What does the Pareto principle state [4:38]
- How can we fix our lazy habits [5:24]
- Why you should work on your most important tasks first thing in the morning [6:57]
- Why planning more than 2 big things daily is bad [7:34]
- A useful technique from Tim Ferriss’ 4HWW on how to have more time[8:57]
- Sleep patterns of successful people
- Pareto principle
- Lazy habits
- 4HWW (book)
- Productivity Hacks, Habits, Myths and Mistakes (book)
- How to Kill Procrastination One Excuse at a Time (book)
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- How To Make Every Day Memorable - December 3, 2016
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Business You Might Not Have Considered - December 3, 2016
- Killer Tips to Help You Run Faster - December 2, 2016