Welcome to the 12th episode of The Let’s Reach Success Podcast. Today I’ll talk about the big picture of how self-improvement is a life-changing process and why your level of personal development is closely related to your level of success in life.
I believe that personal development is the answer to all of our problems. It’s what can make us happy and successful, what can help us live a meaningful life and contribute to the world so that it becomes a better place.
There’s a quote by Jim Rohn that says “Your level of success, will rarely exceed your level of personal development, because success is something you attract by the person you become.”
And in this episode I’ll give specific examples of the connection between personal and spiritual growth and how successful we are in life as a result of it.
- How building habits makes you more disciplined [2:27]
- How to start a new habit and make it stick [3:10]
- Why you should believe in yourself [5:17]
- What are the other benefits of working out other than getting fit [7:01]
- How to turn failure into success [8:52]
- What happens when we become more productive [10:55]
- How to have better relationships [11:32]
- Find focus and you’ll perform better [12:08]
- What you eat is closely related to your level of success in life [13:26]
- How to jumpstart every day from the moment you wake up [14:00]
- How getting up early improves your life [14:42]
- Why work on developing your mindset [17:42]
- Why habits matter
- Jim Rohn
- Henry Ford
- Finding focus
- Morning habits
- Kickstart your morning
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- How To Make Every Day Memorable - December 3, 2016
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Business You Might Not Have Considered - December 3, 2016
- Killer Tips to Help You Run Faster - December 2, 2016