I’ve been fascinated by such people for a long time now. I also think we can all replicate their success if we follow their advice, learn from their mistakes and develop their habits.
In the end, those who are super productive, consistent and motivated succeed. And one of the biggest inspirations is to see how someone else has achieved what you’re after.
In this episode of the show I’ll talk about 3 big names in the startup world – Jack Dorsey (creator, co-founder and chairman of Twitter and CEO of Square), Elon Musk (CEO and product architect of Tesla Motors, co-founder of PayPal, CEO and CTO of SpaceX, chairman of SolarCity, co-chairman of OpenAI), and Mark Zuckerberg (chairman, chief executive, and co-founder of Facebook).
- What makes Jack Dorsey so successful [1:28]
- The productivity routine that helps him work 16 hours per day (8 in each company) [3:54]
- The power of data [6:00]
- Elon Musk – the engineer, inventor, investor and business magnate [7:10]
- How dreaming big leads to changing the world [8:10]
- Creating remarkable products [9:20]
- Why Elon Musk loves negative feedback [10:18]
- Mark Zuckerberg [11:35]
- Why he says you shouldn’t do it for the money [12:42]
- The real story of Facebook – how long the ‘overnight’ success actually took [13:54]
- How Zuck differentiated Facebook from MySpace back then [16:18]
- The type of friends he prefers to have [17:56]
- Jack Dorsey
- Innovator of The Year
- Top 35 Innovators Under The Age of 35
- Jack Dorsey’s themed days
- Interview with Fast Company
- Elon Musk
- Tesla Motors
- Space tourism will be possible
- Elon Musk’s TED talk
- Mark Zuckerberg
- 2004: Facebook was launched
- The day Mark Zuckerberg turned down Yahoo’s $1 billion
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- How To Get That Promotion in 2017 Without Working Longer Hours - December 5, 2016
- How To Make Every Day Memorable - December 3, 2016
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Business You Might Not Have Considered - December 3, 2016