That’s a guest post I wrote for Lifehack. You can read the whole article here.
I’ve spent a great deal of time trying to find out how successful people manage to change their habits. Because, after all, success comes with successful habits, good shape with healthy habits, and everything we want to achieve requires us to do certain things repeatedly.
In order to change for the better and take control over our life, we need to turn our bad habits into good ones.
And what I’ve noticed, didn’t surprise me at all: there are certain steps to take in order to develop a new habit. They are not hard at all.
Just the contrary, I’m talking about a few simple things you need to focus on. And once you start doing that, the lifestyle you’ve been waiting for will come.
Here is what you need to know if you want to change your habits:
1. One habit at a time.
3. Start small.
4. Be consistent.
5. Have a trigger.
6. Have one step a day to take and focus on it.
7. It’s a process. Enjoy it.
8. Never miss 3 days in a row.
Are you trying to change a habit or develop a new one now? Which of these 8 are you missing?
And which do you thing is key?
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- How To Make Every Day Memorable - December 3, 2016
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Business You Might Not Have Considered - December 3, 2016
- Killer Tips to Help You Run Faster - December 2, 2016